The Team Lead is a mid-level management role acting as an interface with the client to influence projects at both strategic and operational level. The role requires strong customer service orientation and should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude.
- Responsible to drive the team members to meet team targets on a daily basis and achieve the goals set for the project (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Ensure On time delivery of the projects and meet the SLAs set for the project.
- Works towards performance improvement based on feedback received from Quality.
- Look at opportunities for process improvements thereby improving the delivery.
- Ensure client requirements are understood and documented.
- Ensure the SOW is in place for all projects and is in line with the client expectations.
- Constant connect to gauge the pulse of the client.
- Any client feedback is investigated immediately and an appropriate action plan is communicated back. Ensure that all action plans agreed are closed and results documented.
- Mentoring and coaching the team members and to handle the team effectively.
- Ensure attrition and absenteeism is within control.
- Design and implement incentive schemes relevant for the process.
- Act as a level of escalation for people grievances.
- Set SMART goals for team members based on client SLAs.
- Ensure timely completion of monthly one to one reviews.
- Act as an escalation point for any disagreements or disputes.
- Conduct audits and dipsticks from time to time to identify gaps in the process.
- Identify areas of improvement within the team and come up with corrective and preventive action.
3 years’ experience in a team lead role handling a team
- A solid understanding of voice projects, technology and best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A management degree in Operations would be an added advantage.