Experience: 0 to 3 year experience
Working days: Sunday to Thursday
Shift : 9 hours; between 10:00 a.m to 09:00 p.m
Roles & Responsibilities
- Excellent communication
- Research, track information, analyze the market & update database accordingly
- Interact with group members working in the field in respective countries for sharing the latest information and knowledge
- Review the information obtained and discuss related issues
- Check the quality of data input and maintain consistency
- Satisfy customer queries with proper explanations
- Primary & Secondary research, both will constitute part of this role.
- The team will work for the Middle East and North African Region and their shift timing will be based on the region they work in.
- The team will work from Sunday to Thursday week and will get Friday and Saturday as weekly off
Apply for this job
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.