We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for front-end/theming development with some back-end/module development knowledge. Also requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the colour and font choices, and so on). The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment is preferred.
- Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme.
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website’s architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Need to be autonomous and able to organize your work depending on the priorities;
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis;
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers;
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work collaboratively with team members and other stakeholders to achieve goals;
- Staying up to date with the new technologies;
- Handle Client’s data requests and enquiries & Status Reporting to Team Manager;
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits;
- Should be able to take a high level of ownership of all work developed by members of the team;
- Should be able to analyze and resolve technical and application problems.