Inside Sales – Manager
Shift – UK Shift
Location – Mumbai (Andheri, Sakinaka metro)
- Manage the inside sales representatives team
- Set and track targets for the team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the inside sales administration process
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities to meet deadlines
- Monitor inside sales metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual inside sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products or services
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Coordinate with Sales and Delivery teams to ensure messaging consistency to increase sales
- Develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings
- Maintain consistent communication with the Enterprise Sales Executives
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience in the leading Inside sales/lead generation/Market research team
- Experience in telemarketing and/or inside sales
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- UK Market experience
- Minimum 4+ years of sales experience preferable in a results oriented sales environment. Demonstrated experience selling to VP and C-level executives
- Demonstrated experience in event subscription/registration selling
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools to make contact prospects
- Ability to solve problems and think critically
- Experience using CRM systems and web-based conferencing systems preferred Knowledge/Experience
Apply for this job
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.