Inside Sales – Agent
Shift – UK Shifts
Location – Mumbai (Andheri, Sakinaka metro)
- Develop sales opportunities via telephone and mass communication such as email, research, and social media to introduce company products and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, and conduct a need analysis and determine prospects pain points.
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure Qualify incoming marketing inquiries
- Schedule appointments for phone, web or onsite meeting
- Support the Enterprise Sales Executive team members to maximize prospect interaction that will ultimately lead to new closed business
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the Inside Sales Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached.
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Participate in weekly sales team meetings
- Maintain consistent communication with the Enterprise Sales Executives
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Business, Communications or related field
- Experience in the lead generation/Market research field preferred
- Experience in telemarketing and/or inside sales
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- UK Market experience
- Minimum 1+ years of sales experience preferable in a results oriented sales environment.
- Demonstrated experience selling to VP and C-level executives
- Demonstrated experience in event subscription/registration selling
- Experience leveraging LinkedIn and other prospecting tools to make contact prospects
- Ability to solve problems and think critically
- Experience using CRM systems and web-based conferencing systems preferred Knowledge/Experience
Apply for this job
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.