Designation: Software Developer / Sr. Software Developer
Band: L2 / L3
Division: IT – Software
- Highly competent in data programming skills in RDBMS.
- Experienced Developer with a strong background in a large volume of data.
- Experience in handling complex Stored procedures, Functions
- Experience of Database optimization, performance, and load testing approach.
- Should be well versed in ETL and Data warehousing concepts.
- Designing, documenting and delivering dimensional models as part of a data warehouse solution.
- Agile Software Development, Scrum.
- 2+ years of experience in SQL Development
- Expertise in SQL Server/MYSQL/PL SQL writing queries.
- DataWarehouse concepts (Implementation of ETL pipelines, data integration components (SSIS), data query layers(SSRS))
- Jira / Confluence (or similar).
- Excellent communication (oral and email), problem-solving and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder skills.
- About to build reusable SQL queries
- Able to QC the written code and adhere to the latest standards as published by the client
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.