Front End Developer_Angular
We are looking for a software developer having a minimum of 3 years of hands of experience working on web technologies.
- Ability to analyze and design developments as per the requirements;
- Need to be autonomous and able to organize your work depending on the priorities;
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis;
- Strategic thinking and ability to communicate on every level;
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new user-facing features;
- Work collaboratively with team members and other stakeholders to achieve goals;
- Staying up to date with the new technologies and use the leading edge of development practices;
- Hands-on experience in designing & developing the UI screen.
- Experience in creating wireframes.
- Working knowledge in an agile environment is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in application development.
- Knowledge in desktop application development added advantage.
Skills & Qualification:
- Solid knowledge in angularJS and angular
- Strong knowledge in .Net framework, ASP.Net C#
- SQL Server programming skill
- JIRA or TFS knowledge
- Version control tools like GitHub or BitBucket knowledge
Required Soft Skills
- Demonstrate drive, determination, enthusiasm, and an ability to work effectively as a team member;
- Exhibit the ability to solve problems efficiently;
- Should be dedicated, self-disciplined, proactive, follow deadlines and able to work independently;
- Should have good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.