The Eloqua Specialist will be responsible for the setup of multi-channel campaigns in Eloqua, as well as the creation of performance reports in collaboration with offshore clients. The Eloqua Specialist will work closely with the Team lead & internal stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of projects, quality control, and campaign effectiveness initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Interaction with clients to review understanding and act on campaign briefs.
- Build customer segments and applying suppression rules as required.
- Build multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Creation of performance reports on campaign and assets for all campaigns.
- Performing AB tests on assets and implementation of best practices.
- Creation of templates for Emails, Landing pages, and forms.
- Program building for backend processing tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree (Marketing or Commerce Preferred)
- Professional proficiency in English.
- 4+ years’ experience using Eloqua / Similar Marketing automation tools
- Focus on quality and have excellent attention to detail
- Organized, methodical and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible
- Background in (or strong understanding of) Marketing concepts & CRM
- Experience in creation of campaigns, assets (Emails, Landing pages & Forms) and set up of basic system integrations and components.
- Performance report creations
- Experience in multiple Marketing Automation tools such as or similar too: Eloqua, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Unica, etc.
- Software certification: Eloqua Masters certification – (attained within the past 2 years)
- HTML, CSS, and SQL coding expertise
- Image editing expertise in Photoshop or similar software solutions
- Location: Mumbai
- Working hours: 9 hours, Monday to Friday (Indian / UK shift)
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.