Designation Compliance Specialist
Qualification Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Commerce, Computer Science or
Any degree with Math’s, Statistics, Analytics)
- Effectively interact with Operations and Support teams to maintain service quality in terms of defined SLA’s.
- Bringing together staff of different disciplines and driving the group to plan, formulate and agree comprehensive quality procedures
- Ensuring compliance with applicable national and international standards and legislation.
- Monitoring performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
- Identifying relevant quality/Information security-related training needs and deliver training.
Quality Management System (QMS) & Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) & Information Security Management System (ISMS) are established, implemented and maintained.
- Report to top management on the performance of the teams and management systems
- Liaise with the external assessment body on all matters related to the external
- Ensure the promotion of awareness of QMS and ISMS requirements throughout the
- In more detail, the following specific actions relating to QMS & ISMS are required:
- Ensure that a document control procedure is adopted to approve, review and update
all changes to critical documents within the scope of the QMS and ISMS.
- Ensure that records are established and maintained to provide evidence that the QMS and ISMS are being followed and that there is a system in place for the identification, storage,
Protection, retrieval, retention time and disposition of such records.
- Assist the compliance manager to ensure that the performance of the QMS and ISMS are reviewed at planned intervals to ensure its continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness. This review means assessing opportunities for improvement and the need for changes to the QMS and ISMS by conducting internal audits.
- Ensure that all new staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS and ISMS related to their own roles and responsibilities. Provide refresher training as necessary.
- Ensure that top management undertakes periodic but regular assessments of customer
Satisfaction and those consequent improvements are identified and implemented.
- Ensure that an internal audit program is adopted to verify that the QMS and ISMS conforms to standard requirement. Ensure that appropriate action is taken when this is not the case.
- Analyze data on the effectiveness of the QMS and ISMS and evaluate where continual improvements can be made. This shall include data generated as a result of monitoring and measurement and from other relevant sources.
- Co-ordinate continual improvement of QMS and ISMS, ensuring that evidence of corrective actions taken are recorded and reviewed
- A minimum of 2 years and maximum of 4 years of relevant experience specifically in implementing and monitoring, organisational level management system controls. (Preferably in IT/ITES domains). And having overall experience of at least 5 to 7 years.
- Knowledge of Quality and Information security standards/ models
- Certified Lead auditor in ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 standard
- Strategic, methodical, logical and detail oriented
- Excellent communicator
- Have good management and networking capabilities
- Have proficient interpretation skills for numerical figures, statistics, regulation/policies
- Investigate, document, and maintain records accurately
Apply for this job
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.