- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations for improving productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Manage relationships with clients and internal stakeholders
- Conducting of quarterly CSAT surveys, Monthly project reviews and ensuring weekly operational calls are conducted.
- Preparation of Statement of Work, Project proposals, billing reports as well as GDPR and Audit reports
- Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
Operations Manager top skills & proficiency:
- Conflict Management
- Business Negotiation
- People Management
- Reporting Skills
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing
- Communication Skills
- Influencing and Leading
- Team Work
- Stress Tolerance
Experience / Skills / Qualifications:
- 10 to 15 years of experience in Operations and Project Management.
- Operations management experience managing encompassing multiple teams and processes.
- Experience in Digital Marketing operations management will be an advantage. The candidate needs to have excellent project and time management skills.
- Experience in report creations and audit is essential.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken).
Apply for this job
Please enter the following information.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Merit takes pride in offering extensive inhouse training programmes focused on developing employees for career progression – including specific competence in technology and processes, as well as interpersonal skills.
From intense ‘finishing schools’ that shape the next generation of team leaders to internal training and placement programs that identify and train staff with potential in tech to help them reach their potential, we are committed to bringing the best out of the individuals that make up Merit.