To act as an interface with the client to influence projects at both strategic and operational level. The role requires strong customer service orientation and should be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and a proactive attitude
- Responsible to drive the ASDMs /TLs to meet team targets on a daily basis and achieve the goals set for the project (both quantitative and qualitative).
- Ensure On time delivery of the projects and meet the SLAs set for the project.
- Works towards performance improvement based on feedback received from Quality.
- Look at opportunities for process improvements thereby improving the service delivery.
- Achieve the financial goals set in terms of revenue targets and gross margin targets on a month on month basis.
- Work on capacity planning in order to plan service delivery activities.
- Liaison with all internal departments to facilitate effective service delivery
– HR – work closely with HR in closing down open positions
– IT – All the requirements with respect to setting up projects should be communicated to IT and ensure timely set up of the projects
– Quality – Ensure proper understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the team members based on the quality feedback and take appropriate corrective and preventive action
|Job Category||Data, Management and Executive, Non Voice, Other, Voice|